Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fan-Fiction

This is a work in progress, but I am to write a poem for Writing 205 tomorrow. I usually do free verse, but I decided to deviate and begin with a sonnet-like form.

I went for comedic, too. I probably failed but I tried :D




Hermione danced with a flaming anger,
Storming down halls, her face a twisted scowl
I hate fan-fictions!” she yelled to strangers,
Stealing from others, do they all allow!”
Harry and Ron were bereft to chide her,
Dumbledore sighed, his efforts were for naught.
Only the boyfriend could stand beside her,
When a case of PMS was caught.
Fan-fictions are lies, written by losers!”
She screamed and she yelled til her throat grew sore.
Now, Hermione, beggars can't be choosers,”
Her boyfriend said with a voice sounding sure.
Then she quieted, her face grew sullen,
Her boyfriend had calmed her. Guess who!

I hate Edward Cullen.

No comments:

Post a Comment